vendredi, juin 13, 2003

Leave a Comment
Fait le maudit examen à matin.
Yes, Sir! It's done! And i'm f... done with Theme II. There is no way that my translation could be worse than a C. I'm not so sure about the 10 questions of notions, but F... It, i'm done... Woke up at dawn, study a bit, and once again put my brain into translation mode. I wish i had like 20 years of experience so that my translations would be as easy as a breeze of fresh air breathing out. This day will come...

Pis il fait trop beau et trop chaud pour rester là devant cet écran! J'ai fini la bataille des Amazones sur le pont de Québec hier, au lac. Je vais aller voir ce qu'un vendredi 13 me réserve là-bas, là où les collines vertes comme un écrin soyeux abritent la perle d’eau du lac grandiose. So See Ya later Dudettes and Duds!
M'en vas à la plage...

0 commentaires: