samedi, octobre 11, 2003

Leave a Comment

Senza Titolo // Joan Miro


Just a flow...

Sometimes when my brain gets all work up, the words in English try to catch an invisible flow…

Always a strange feeling in my spirit, when this sh.. happens! Have you ever noticed how it’s so easier to curse in another language? Anyhow, I’m so used to hearing French in my head, although sometimes I dream in English. When I enter the twilight zone of my consciousness…

But I feel so insecure, I could almost cry if I was a total chicken! But I’m just a chick playing with this tongue who’s not my mother’s!!! And I like this uncommon feeling, it’s kind of exotic even I get scared too easily…

There, don’t you see the trembling of my words? Of course not! Nobody can see the black hole opening near… Wanting to swallow me as usual… Well, you won’t get me as…h..e! Watch out screams out the censorship of my brain, you’re beginning to curse a bit to much, what’s that hostility girl, chill out and just let the flow pass and vanish…

It’s the black hole, boy! Just the black hole changing everything in f… fear… Don’t you feel it sometimes inside of you for whatever reasons wanting to eat you up? Maybe I should focus more about what’s outside instead of what’s inside? Right, then maybe I wouldn’t get so scared so, or would I? The world is pretty messed up sometimes! Do i have any freaking power or even just a bit of control of these words flowing out there in my small virtual place? Any idea of what’s they might be trying to express…

Absolutely not! Call it automatic writing if you want, in fact, you must! This is nothing else but a swirl of words going wherever, just living in this open space, f…ck…g with my brain!!! That’s it! I’m freaked! That should be enough for one time…

Before I evaporate myself, I’ll look at the blue, blue sky where the sun is shining in that Indian summer way, creating away this weird Halloween glow…

It’s a beautiful day…
One of those sang in songs…

0 commentaires: