dimanche, décembre 07, 2003

Leave a Comment
Those words are for the stranger who comes here and translate this page…

I’m a bit uneasy with this fact, I tried it and what I saw made me wanna scream at the top of my brain! The translation makes no sense, being in the process of becoming a translator myself, seeing my words being butchered like that is excruciating…

To read those words in English correctly you’ll have to “untranslate” this page. Even English gets scratch in this process!

I really don’t think that anybody could understand what i write about that way, but feel free to contact me by email. I really would like to understand how you can bear to read what the machine is making of my poor little French words…

I don’t feel the need to translate myself, but if you’d ask me to write in English sometimes, I could do it for the kick of taming English words, an exercise far more difficult than letting the flow go though the French part of my brain…

I’m a bit afraid of the infamous Gallicisms, but one day I know that I will have to face my fear !

0 commentaires: